hello from Canada.
This message comes to you from a woman-in-the-bush-of-Canada.
Northern Ontario to be more exact.
I am just getting started.
Have you ever wondered about paranormal, extra-terrestrials, quantum theories, past lives, Atlantis...
I have. Recently I came across a book by the name of 'Atlantis Rising'. and - wow. It blew me away. {{{Patricia Cori: no2 of Sirian Revelations Series}}}{see www.sirianrevelations.net}
I am waiting for the other related books to come through the mail so I can read them.
Wonder has been a constant companion for me: youth to married life to children (X12!!- ? un-hunh!!)- to Unmarried life: single-mother-of-the-eight(8)-youngest ones- - {=10 years in near 3rd world conditions} - - to now.
I spent most of my years unplugged, and either OFF or barely dangling on- the fringe of 'the grid'.
this means that I cannot tell you the names of the actors on most sitcoms, movies etc. and I have not watched Oprah, or Dr. Phil (but have spent enough time in emergency hospital lobbies to be aware that they exist- yes, you know how I mean..)
I recognize a few of the more recent- or should I say, less archaic- actors. . .
{{{I saw Dustin Hoffman jogging to the Women's Gate in NYC in spring of 1986)}}}
but mostly I watch the sky, the trees growing, and whatever dial-up at snailmailpace can bring-
and when I get the chance, I visit crop circle, and john lennon sites on the interweb. :-->)
Saturday, April 11, 2009
hello
Labels:
after life,
Atlantis,
Atlantis Rising,
crop circles,
dream,
dreams,
getting started,
hello,
Joanne,
John Lennon,
paranormal,
phenomena,
spring greetings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment