"somewhere in the very back- - back-- of my mind..."
This is a "John Lennon" initiative: by the spirit of John Lennon:
in whatever fashion or / way / or by whatever means- - I have
managed to return. . or- - break back through- - to the level of
consciousness that comprises the three-dimensional universe-
or World: of Gaiai: Planet Earth. Third rock from the sun: "Ra"-
in his Solar System. . with other planets- like.. Mars, Venus,
Saturn, Jupiter... I think you get the drift and location*.
*for any who don't know where I am speaking of: it is probably
none of your business anyway- so - just be calm and carry on..
This is my Present Bagism Event.
The point of the Original "Bagism" event- which was done in the
1960's/early 70's - Earth Time / Place / Space continueum
.. was to deal with the problem of racial / ethnical / social prejudices
within and among the inhabitants of that planet at that time..
"If a black man went for a job interview in a bag: then you would have
to judge him on his qualifications- not his skin color".. that is- unless
he was speaking Rastafarian- or Swahili- and women could still
be segregated- mostly by femine voice map imaging- -
and short people would get noticed- unless they brought along
pillows- or something to fill out the space..
tall people would have to fold massively..
any way- that was the original intent. Wipe out the prejudice against
blacks, hispanics, asians, and long-haired John Lennon hippies...
and we used a white bag.
So the Karmic Joke is: I never thought they would be so prejudice
against someone in a BLack Bag. I mean: the prejudice that
goes with black skin is- a universal understanding.(Meaning- planet
Earth- and it's surface population: people at this present time/space..)
But I did not count on how strongly- people would react to -
or REJECT- someone in a black bag:
which- theoretically- for our purposes here: is where I am- or
was last seen: just before the crematorium- or whatever...
So , this is John attempting one last Black Bagism- Bag-In.
Bagin the Beguine!
this message has come to you through the medium of Joanne Rizor:
a mother of twelve children who lives with me in oblivion.
P.S. In case something happens and we don't get to say it at the
Right Time: Happy Birthday, Yoko. I miss you terribly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'. . .get what you want..." >>> HERE!!>>> = a cafepress plethora
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
Alternately: if you would like to help keep this site, and the author, artist functioning: please feel free to make a donation of any amount you may choose at the following link:
"The Princess and the Unicorn" (A Story We All Know)... >>>
No comments:
Post a Comment